Tumbleweed in the Entrance to an Old Restaurant on Route 66 - Black and White Photograph (KD008362X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a tumbleweed trapped inside the entrance of an abandoned restaurant along a forgotten stretch of old Route 66 in Texas. The restaurant was part of a motel and gas station that flourished in the heydays of Route 66, but closed in the 1970s when Interstate 40 was opened a few miles away.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.