Nashville Capitol Columns, Through the Viewfinder (TTV) (P7294148)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white through-the-viewfinder photograph of an antique Ionic column fragment laying in the grass in Nashville. Through-the-viewfinder (TTV) photography is an alternative style of photography where a camera is focused though the view finder of another camera -- usually a vintage or antique model. This technique gives a uniquely distorted quality.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.