Abandoned Nashville Store Front 'The Sports Page' and BW Graves Co. (A0022617)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the front of 419 Union Street in Nashville, Tennessee. For years, the building was home to the B.W. Graves Co. clothing store, which moved to the location in 1943. Byron W. Graves, the owner of the BW Graves Co. and stores in five other southern cities (according to his obituary in The Tennessean, dated Tuesday, August 24, 1948). The building was home to a sports bar from 2011 - 2014, with the upstairs remaining unused. The old BW Graves sign can still be seen beneath the "Sports Page" sign.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.