Fort Negley - Old Stone Walls Among the Weeds, Nashville (A0007008)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old stone ruins of Fort Negley on a hillside near Nashville. Fort Negley is a star-shaped structure built of limestone blocks on a hilltop south of the city, and was the largest inland fort built during the American Civil War. The fort was built by the Union army in 1862 as a defensive post after the
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.