Broadway Honky Tonk District -- Nashville 16 x 20 (A0009018)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the honky tonk strip on Nashville's Broadway.
This photograph can be seen in the Nashville Room, a private dining room at Nashville's amazing Prima Restaurant in the Gulch neighborhood. At 16" x 20," this is the exact size and finish as the print at Prima -- just add your own top mat and framing.
This photograph is also available in other sizes. Go to the main Nashville gallery.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.