Customs House Arches -- Downtown Nashville 16 x 20 (A0008896)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural detail photograph of the arches of the historic Customs House in Nashville.
This photograph can be seen in the Nashville Room, a private dining room at Nashville's amazing Prima Restaurant in the Gulch neighborhood. At 16" x 20," this is the exact size and finish as the print at Prima -- just add your own top mat and framing.
This photograph is also available in other sizes. Go to the main Nashville gallery.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.