Old Wooden Door in Old Town St. Augustine Florida (A0020071)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an rustic, weathered wooden door on the old drugstore in St. Augustine, Florida. The old Speissegger Drugstore in St. Augustine's old town was built as part of an upscale Victorian development in 1886 and operated as a drugstore / pharmacy until the 1960s. It's the last remaining structure from that development.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.