1880s Wooden Drugstore in St. Augustine Florida (A0020073)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the Italianate roofline of the weathered wooden 1880s-era drugstore in St. Augustine, Florida. The old Speissegger Drugstore in St. Augustine's old town was built as part of an upscale Victorian development in 1886 and operated as a drugstore / pharmacy until the 1960s. It's the last remaining structure from that development.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.