Coquina Wall in St. Augustine Florida (DSC01523)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an old coquina wall in St. Augustine, Florida. It's the last remaining structure from that development. Coquina is a form of sedimentary rock made of mollusk shells that was mined and quarried for hundreds of years in the Caribbean and Florida.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.