Wrinkled Lotus Leaf (A0022104)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of a beautifully twisted and textured American Lotus leaf, photographed in the pond where it thrived. Lotus leaves are like large elephant ears while alive; curling, twisting, and rolling-up into wonderfully expressive shapes after the plant dies.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.