Winter Grasses Landscape Photograph Shot on 120mm Film at 400 ISO (000010900005)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a section of overgrown winter grasses, forming a lyrical, almost abstract composition. This photograph was captured on Ilford 400 speed medium format (120mm) film, and scanned at a very large size. A pleasing, artistic film grain will be evident in the print, especially at larger print sizes (see the detail image below).
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.