Windows of an Abandoned Chapel on the American Prairie, Circa 1840 (P1309723)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural detail photograph of the windows of a carriage house and chapel, built 1840 on the prairie in Dousman, Wisconsin (between Milwaukee and Madison). The church originally founded on the second floor of this small carriage house is still a thriving congregation in a newer building just a short distance away.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.