When the Saints Go Marching In (IMG_3473)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white fine art photograph of a New Orleans street musician on the levee playing a drum and singing "When the saints go marching in." In the background is the Greater New Orleans Bridge (aka Crescent City Connection) over the Mississippi River.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.