Two Trees with an Old Stone Wall: Black and White Landscape Photograph (DSC09068)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph of a mysterious old stone wall in the woods with two large trees and a strand of rusty barbed wire. This old dry-built stone wall is of unknown origin, but may have been built in the 1860s as a defensive barrier for soldiers in the American Civil War.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.