The Story Tree (IMG_3497) Black and white landscape photographKeith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph featuring a big bur oak in a field of dandelions.
The story tree is a giant bur oak is an old bicentennial oak. It's called the story tree because local school children sometimes take field trips to sit in the shade of its branches to listen to stories of the area's history, Native Americans, and environment.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.