The Old Lemp Brewery (ISCO) in downtown St. Louis (A0008503)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old Lemp Brewery complex in St. Louis, Missouri. Once the 4th largest brewery in the US, construction on the complex began in 1865, and the brewery was sold due to financial and personal problems inside the Lemp family. At one point owned by ISCO, which left its name on the prominent brick chimney. The brewery complex was built over a natural cave system, with a cavern leading to the nearby Lemp Mansion.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.