The Old Alamo National Bank Building in San Antonio, Texas (DSC00782AA)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old Alamo National Bank building built 1929 in San Antonio, Texas. This architectural detail photograph focuses on a section of the famous, massive stained glass window depiction of the Alamo, and some of the ornate metallic embellishment on the exterior of the building, which is now a hotel.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.