The Marathon Motor Works Building, Nashville Black and White Photograph (A0013267)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the Marathon Motor Works factory in Nashville, Tennessee. Built in 1881 to house the Phoenix Cotton Mill, the Nashville factory was used to manufacture automobiles from 1910 until 1914. The Marathon name was fitting with a Grecian craze that swept the country at the time.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.