The Hermitage Hotel, Nashville (DSC01432)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of the Beaux-arts exterior of Nashville's luxurious Hermitage Hotel, built in 1910. The hotel was host to elite clientele from presidents to entertainers, until it closed in 1977. It reopened in 1981, and has since been renovated to achieve its current high level of quality and service, making it the only AAA Five-Diamond hotel in Tennessee.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.