The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Savannah (IMG_7671)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of the beautiful spires of The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, in downtown Savannah. The cathedral in its current incarnation was completed in 1896, but was partially destroyed by fire in 1898, and subsequently rebuilt in 1899.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.