Tattered Old Book No 3 (IMG_2217)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of A Short History of England, a tattered old history book from 1904, written by Edward P. Cheyney. This textbook was once owned by school girl Iva Carter of Greenville, Texas, who left her handwritten personal notes throughout its pages and inside covers. In some places, her pencilled notes layer over other layers of notes.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.