Tattered Old Book No 2 (IMG_2199)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a tattered old history book, A Short History of England, published in 1904 and written by Edward P. Cheyney. This textbook was once owned by school girl Iva Carter of Greenville, Texas, who left her personal handwritten notes throughout the pages and inside covers. In some places, notes layer over notes, and over even more layers of notes.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.