Strange Carved Stone Face on the Historic Utopia Hotel in Downtown Nashville (RQ0A7936)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural detail photograph of a strange face carved into the stonework of the historic Utopia Hotel in downtown Nashville. The hotel opened in 1891 to accommodate visitors in town for the Tennessee Centennial Exposition.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.