Stone Cherub on a Historic Building Circa 1902: Black and White Photograph (A0000380)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of female cherub face centered amongst leaves carved in stone on a building constructed in 1902. Originally built for a regional telephone and telegraph company, the building later became a lodge for the International Order of Odd Fellows (I.O.O.F).
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.