She Used to Be Somebody's Baby: Set of Two Black and White Photographs (DSC02289-90)Keith Dotson Photography
Set of two black and white photographs of a beautifully rusting antique car that's been long ago forgotten to the woods. It once was an expensive dream car for some lucky family.
Note: Sizes listed are for each of the individual prints. Prices are for both prints as a set.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.