She Used to Be Somebody's Baby: Set of Two Black and White Photographs (DSC02289-90)Keith Dotson Photography
Set of two black and white photographs of a beautifully rusting antique car that's been long ago forgotten to the woods. It once was an expensive dream car for some lucky family.
Note: Sizes listed are for each of the individual prints. Prices are for both prints as a set.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.