Ryman Auditorium, Nashville 16 x 20 (A0009027)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph historic Ryman Auditorium in downtown Nashville, known as the "mother church of country music," because it started out as the Union Gospel Tabernacle in 1891.
This photograph is also available in other sizes. Go to the main Nashville gallery.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.