Ruins of Old New Mexico Church - Black and White Photograph (KD18456X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old Taiban Presbyterian Church, built 1908 near Ft. Sumner, New Mexico. The remains of the church stand on the western edge of the Llano Estacado surrounded by caprock formations. Active into the 1930s, the church sat vacant since 1960. In 2006 vandals broke out doors and windows leaving the structure in ruins.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.