Ruins of Old Church Under a Vast New Mexico Sky - Black and White Photograph (KD18462X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old Taiban Presbyterian Church, built 1908 near Ft. Sumner, New Mexico. The ruins of the church sit under a vast sky surrounded by caprock formations on the western edge of the Llano Estacado. Active through the 1930s, the church has been unused and vacant since about 1960. Vandals destroyed the windows in 2006.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.