Ruins of an 1840 Greek Revival Mansion in Woodstock, Virginia - Black and White Photograph (KD16796X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the front of the historic abandoned Judge Mark Bird House which stands behind the Post Office in Woodstock, Virginia. The 1840 mansion also once housed the Woodstock Female Seminary.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.