Riverlore Mansion Cairo, Illinois - Black and White Architectural Photograph (A0020768)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the front of Riverlore Mansion, a stately white home built in Cairo, Illinois in 1865 by a wealthy riverboat captain, who made his fortune on the two nearby rivers (the Ohio and Mississippi) that converge at Cairo. According to legend, the upper floor pilot's room was built to allow the captain to see the rivers from his home.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers are available.