Ring of Serpents, Brass Door Handle at The Parthenon in NashvilleKeith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the ring of serpents door handles on the huge brass doors at Nashville's Parthenon. Nashville is home to a full-size replica of the Athenian Parthenon, complete with a magnificent 42-foot statue of Athena Parthenos by artist Alan LeQuire. These brass rings can be seen on the exterior doors, which are 24 feet tall, one foot thick, and way 7.5 tons each.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.