Palm Tree on Tri-X Film (Camera Malfunction) - Black and White Photograph (371396_0024X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a Charleston palm tree photographed on classic Kodak Tri-X film, but accidentally ruined by a camera malfunction. We like the unexpected results. Enlargements will display Tri-X famous and distinctive film grain.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.