Ornate Architectural Detail Downtown Kansas City: Black and White Photograph (DSC00596)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white fine art photograph of an ornate "Sullivanesque" design seen at street level on the exterior of Kansas City's 1906 Scarritt Building. Ornate architectural elements like this were used to add beauty to the cold, new form of architecture known as skyscrapers, and are named after their most ardent creator, Chicago architect Louis Sullivan.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.