One Lane Bridge - Black and White Photograph on Ilford HP5 Film (371396_0025)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an old one-lane bridge with wooden roadbed. This photograph was shot on 35mm Ilford HP5 film, which gives it a grainy look, intrinsic to that brand of film stock.
Be sure to look at the close-up image to get an idea of the film grain you will see in your print.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.