Old Paint - Fading Signs on the Sides of the Climax and Utopia Buildings in Downtown Nashville (RQ0A7926)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of layers of antique fading advertising signs on the sides of the old Climax and Utopia Hotel buildings in downtown Nashville.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.