Old Milligan Hotel Sign, Miles City, Montana (P4105503)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white fine art photograph of a painted ad for the Milligan Hotel on a brick wall in Miles City Montana. The Milligan Hotel was a prominent part of downtown Miles City beginning in the 1930s. Not much history exists online about the hotel, and events are sometimes confused with the nearby, previous Milligan House, where a murder once occurred. The advertisement says, “Milligan Hotel, One Block, Natural Soft Water, Free Parking Lot, Rates from $1.50.”
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.