Old Man Gargoyle Figure on The Emily Morgan Hotel in San Antonio (DSC00520)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white fine art architectural photograph of a wretched old man gargoyle figure in the street level doorway of The Emily Morgan Hotel in San Antonio, Texas. Built in 1924, originally to serve as a hospital, the iconic Gothic Revival building is now a hotel named after a heroine of Texas history, Emily Morgan (also known as Emily D. West), who was also the inspiration for the song "The Yellow Rose of Texas."
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.