Charleston Old Farmers and Exchange Bank Decorative Iron Work Black and White Photograph (A0019286)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the fancy antique iron work on the exterior door and window glass at the old Farmers and Exchange Bank, built in 1853.
Note: This is a close-up photograph, and part of it is out of focus because of its proximity to the camera lens. We think this adds character, but it's not to everyone's taste -- please look closely before making a purchase.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.