Old Bottoms Jewelry Clock Bardstown Kentucky - Black and White Photograph (DSC04649)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a historic vintage clock sign for Bottoms Jewelers in Bardstown, Kentucky. Walthen Bottom and his wife Ida operated this local watchmaker and jewelry store from 1943 - 1992. The watchmaker, Joe Riley, was a veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division from WWII.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.