Nutbush Tennessee Birthplace of Tina Turner: Black and White Photograph (DSC02530)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an old clapboard store building located on Highway 19 in Nutbush, Tennessee, which was made famous in the song "Nutbush City Limits" by Tina Turner and is also her birthplace.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.