Nobody Home: Windows of an Abandoned Old House Black and White Photograph (DSC02254)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of two windows on the side of an abandoned old clapboard house. One of the windows is covered in corrugated tin, while the other is wide open and dark.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.