Newspaper on Walls of an Abandoned House: Black and White Photograph (DSC01465)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of 70-year-old newspaper scraps pasted on the interior walls of an abandoned old farmhouse. Newspapers were an affordable form of insulation under wallpaper and in some cases were used as the wallpaper. In some parts of the south, newspapers were said to act as a distraction for any evil spirits that may enter the home.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.