Nashville's World-Famous Ryman Auditorium - Shot on 35mm Film (000018350013)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of Nashville's famous Ryman Auditorium, the "mother church of country music," which begin as a tabernacle, and later served as home to the home of the Grand Ol' Opry. Today, it's one of the county's most venerated concert venues.
This photograph was shot on 35mm Ilford Delta 400 black and white film. Note that your print will contain the characteristic film grain evident in film stock, which most people consider a desirable effect of analog film photography.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.