Nashville Greek Revival Column Fragment (IMG_1413)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of a Greek Revival column fragment spiral motif. Removed from the original Tennessee State Capitol building in Nashville, Tennessee during a renovation, these pieces of stone columns have been scattered around Nashville as a reminder of its reputation as "the Athens of the South."
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.