Nashville at Night - Black and White Photograph (KD003943X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of Nashville's Broadway entertainment district at night, as seen from across the Cumberland River. Visible are the historic Ryman Auditorium, the old Acme feed and seed store that's now a restaurant and music venue, and the historic saloon that now serves as a gift shop for the Hard Rock Cafe.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.