Nashville Architecture Old and New (DSC01410)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of Nashville's 2010 glass skyscraper called The Pinnacle at Symphony Place, towering over an old brick building probably dating to the 1890s-1900s. The Pinnacle at Symphony Place is 29 stories, 417 feet tall, and on sunny days like shown here, seems to become a mirage in the sky.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.