Nashville 2nd Avenue Windows - Black and White Photograph (DSC00348)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of leafy trees and historic windows along Nashville's 2nd Avenue entertainment district. Most of these buildings were built between 1870 and 1890, when the street was called Market Street. The buildings were originally warehouses and retail shops selling goods transported in from the nearby Cumberland River.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.