Mesker Iron Works Storefront Panels: Black and White Photograph (DSC01674)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural detail photograph of two Mesker Iron Works identification panels found on historic storefront buildings in a small town. Mesker Iron Works of Evansville, Indiana was one of the nation's leading sellers of iron work storefronts, tin ceilings, awnings, and other metal architecture elements. By 1915, they had sold storefronts into every state.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.