Mesa Verde Petroglyphs (RQ0A7042)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white fine art photograph of ancient petroglyphs that can still be seen at Mesa Verde, Colorado. Petroglyphs are images made by scratching or carving into stone. These glyphs tell the origin story of the Pueblo people.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.