Massive Bronze Door with Mythological Designs at Nashville's Parthenon (RQ0A0978)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of one of the the massive bronze doors on the entrance to Nashville's replica of the Athenian Parthenon, located in Centennial Park in the city's West End. Each of the four double-doors is 24 feet tall, one foot thick, and weighs seven and a half tons.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.